Robert Gordon School
Originally built in 1907, the school opened its doors in 1909 as Roselle Park High School. When the High School relocated in 1916, the building was renamed Robert Gordon School in honor of one of the Borough's first Councilmen and a former Board of Education member.
The Robert Gordon School is quite distinctive in that it is the first poured concrete building, created by an experimental process invented by Thomas Edison.
Robert Gordon School currently has an enrollment of approximately 280 students in Kindergarten through fifth grade.
For a more complete history on the Borough of Roselle Park and its school district, please visit the Roselle Park Borough Home Page at