The Robert Gordon PTA needs you!
The number one reason to become an active part of the Parent Teacher Association is to be a part of your child's education. Another reason - you must be a PTA member in order to participate in PTA chartered events.
- Help make school fun - help create a captivating and exciting environment in the school.
- Empower your child to participate - by being involved in the PTA, you show your children you care about their education and teach them how to connect in school.
- Tap into a network - PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences to enhance your child’s school life.
If you are interested, please complete the Membership form (below link) and send it to school marked PTA Membership, attention to Melissa Stamboly, RG PTA Secretary.
PTA Membership Form(English)
Formulario de Membresia (Español)
RG PTA Mission
Here at Robert Gordon Elementary School we believe in the importance of parent participation in the culture and daily activities of the school. Research clearly demonstrates, students whose parents are involved in school are more likely to get A's, enjoy school, participate in extracurricular activities, and graduate from high school.
As a member of the PTA, you will be allowed to participate in classroom events, attend external parties, field trips, and receive discounts from popular businesses (some examples are listed below).
• 15% discount on AARP membership
• 20% off Hertz using code CDP# 1929580 when you reserve a car rental (800) 654-2210
• 10% off Staples supplies and furniture, 25% off copy & print, 5% back in rewards on everything you buy, and free shipping on Staples.com